CHRI Internal Research Grant Fund (IRGF)Competition
Internal Research Grant Fund Competition 2016
The Children’s Health Research Institute (CHRI) is pleased to announce its request for applications for the 2016 Internal Research Grant Fund Competition.
As part of its mission, CHRI is committed to encouraging and supporting London-based research that aims to improve children’s health. All CHRI Scientists and Associate Scientists are eligible to apply. The purpose of this request for applications is to provide CHRI Scientists and Associate Scientists with support for:
- New projects which are original and innovative with good potential for external funding
- Collaborative projects between two or more Scientists/Associate Scientists will be considered favourably
- Start-up projects for junior Scientists/Associate Scientists
- Partial support for graduate students
- Projects that are extensions or related to previously-funded studies will NOT be funded. PIs who have received funding from the IRGF within the last 3 years will not be considered.
Please see the links below for the announcement, terms and the application.
CHRI Scientist of the Year Award
Details to be announced shortly
CHRI Deb Comuzzi Trainee of the Year Award
Details to be announced shortly.
Progeria Research Foundation - Medical Research Grants
The Progeria Research Foundation awards grants to applicants who seek to conduct research to find the cause, treatment, or cure for Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome. Read more.
Other Funding Opportunities
A full list of Research Funding Opportunities is available on the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry's website.
Bridging Operating Grants provide one-year operating funds, affording Principal Investigators an opportunity to resubmit their research proposal without loss of momentum, staff, or trainees. To be eligible, applicants have only to identify the IG as their primary or secondary affiliated Institute.
Value and Term: Up to $100,000 for a maximum of one year.