- Trainee Travel Award
- National Institutes of Health
- Health Canada
- Student Awards
- COS Funding Opportunities
- Canadian Cancer Society
Tools for Analysis
- Globally Accessible Statistical Procedures
- VassarStats: Statistical Computation
- European Bioinformatics Institute
- Qiagen: Integrated Solutions for the Life of Sciences
- Office of Research Ethics at Western
- London Health Sciences Centre
- Research Ethics of Canada
- Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards
- CHRI Histology Core Facility
- London Regional Genomics Centre
The facility provides services on a fee-for-service/cost recovery basis and offers Affymetrix GeneChip technologies, spotted microarray services and data analysis software.
- London Regional Cell and In Vitro Molecular Imaging Facility
- London Regional Innovarium
This facility has Registered Veterinary Technicians/CALAS Registered Technicians on staff working under a strict set of Standard Operating Procedures. The facility offers a wide range of services including blood sampling, inbreeding and outbreeding strategy guidance and lineage tracking.
- London Regional Proteomics Core Facility
Six core facilities provide service and instrumentation. The facilities work cooperatively to fulfill research needs in the area of proteomics, protein structure and protein function.
- London Regional Transgenic and Gene Targeting Core Facility
Provides services to generate genetically modified mice through pronuclear injection and gene targeting in ES cells. For London-based researchers, the facility also rederive and cryopreserve lines for distribution.
Do you have a favourite or useful website? Send it to paula [dot] nopper [at] lhsc [dot] on [dot] ca (Paula Nopper) so we can share it with other researchers.